PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Deals?

Jim Koepke
04-24-2009, 4:22 PM
Often, while on the computer, it is my habit to look in on my fellow Neanders then surf off to some of the other sites on my daily route. For some reason this morning the Deals and Discounts forum caught my eye. Recalling a lucky score when someone mentioned a plane in the classifieds, my thoughts were to take a peek. Well I am glad the look was taken. FWW has a CD that is normally $149 that is on my wish list. Someone posted that it is now available for $50 off. Talked to SWMBO, and now there is one with my name on it and coming my way.

So, for me it is easy to have tunnel vision and only look in on the Neanders, but it could have been my loss. Don't let it be yours.

For the record, the plane was not the lucky find. The same person also had a copy of the John Walter book on Stanley tools at a decent price. Having been looking for this for a couple of years made it a little easier for SWMBO to give her blessing on letting me buy when the buying was good.

jim

Regis Deandrade
04-25-2009, 11:35 PM
Jim,

where did you find the FWW CD for $50 off??? I went to their website and it is still $149.
I really want one of those, but 149 is a lot of money.

Regis

Christopher Fletcher
04-26-2009, 1:53 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the last FWW cd-rom I got had everything that was available online if you had a paid subscription. The yearly subscription rate is a bit cheaper than $150. Just food for thought....but than again I could be wrong.

Jim Koepke
04-26-2009, 2:21 AM
Jim,

where did you find the FWW CD for $50 off??? I went to their website and it is still $149.
I really want one of those, but 149 is a lot of money.

Regis

Here is the link to the post:

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=110614

jim