PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Lotto - I smell new Tools

Doug Shepard
02-09-2005, 8:57 AM
I normally get the USA today every day at work. Gives me something to read during lunch. Front page today has an article about flaws in Wisconsin state quarters and how they're worth some $$$.
http://www.usatoday.com/money/2005-02-08-flawed-quarter-usat_x.htm

So a while later it occurs to me to check the change in my pocket. SOB! I've actually got one of those critters. It could have even been the change I got back when buying the paper, but there were 3 other quarters in there so who knows. I always toss my change extra change into a jar when I get home every day. Can't wait to see if I've got any more.

I smell new tools on the horizon.:) :cool:

Jeff Sudmeier
02-09-2005, 9:41 AM
Now Doug really, that Quarter should go to a Wisconsin Native... so I will humbly except it! :)

Have fun with trying to sell it... I hope you get the $600 that others have been getting!

Doug Shepard
02-09-2005, 9:49 AM
Now Doug really, that Quarter should go to a Wisconsin Native... so I will humbly except it! :)

Just consider it payback time for taking our water. It is called Lake Michigan after all!:D :D

Jeff Sudmeier
02-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Ahh Ahh... I don't know what you are talking about... I live on the Wisconsin river!! I don't take your water :) But I do have this friend....