PDA

View Full Version : Finishers Forum Target Coatings:

Don Selke
06-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Hi All:

Does anyone know what happened to the finishers forum on Target Coatings web site. It has been gone for a long time now. Memo on the forum states that it is under construction but that has been there for a long time.

Richard McComas
06-10-2005, 6:21 AM
http://www.targetcoatings.com/msgboard.html

Jim Becker
06-10-2005, 9:42 AM
I do know that the last time I visited it, there were some pretty nasty nefarious posts that took over one's browser with ads, etc., merely by clicking on the "reply" link. Perhaps they are trying to get a better software base under it to solve that and other issues.

Don Selke
06-10-2005, 1:50 PM
I thought that that may be the problem, I used to read a lot of the posts that interested me and I learned quite a lot about water born finishes over there. I think that you were right on some of the posts, a few of them were pretty nasty. It is a real shame that a few can really impact something like that.
Hopefully they will get things back to normal as it was a good forum for water base products.

Jim Becker
06-10-2005, 1:53 PM
The good news is that Target is VERY responsive to questions...just send them email with your needs. More often than not, Jeff Weiss himself will respond. Nice fellow.