PDA

View Full Version : Anybody buy from Tyler Tool?

Paul B. Cresti
07-03-2007, 3:15 PM
Not much more to it...the title says it all. So what you think, yea or nea?

Dewayne Reding
07-03-2007, 3:17 PM
Bought a router from them. Competetive price and had it in two days.

Mac Cambra
07-03-2007, 3:19 PM
Yes, several things, no problems.

Rob Bodenschatz
07-03-2007, 3:40 PM
Bought a recon Dewalt DW735 from them. No problems with the transaction or the planer.

Lloyd McKinlay
07-03-2007, 5:02 PM
I can echo what Bob said, a reconditioned 735 planer at a good price. Quick service.

Ray Scheller
07-03-2007, 5:21 PM
I bought a ROS from them, great price had it in 3 days. Happy with the sander.;)

Grant Davis
07-03-2007, 5:28 PM
I had my shop cleaned out of most of my power tools about 5 years ago while on vacation. I bought alot of replacement tools from Tyler Tool. When I called to place the order I got to talking to the lady that was on the line taking my order and told her what happened, she put me on hold and talked to her supervisor and got me another 15% off of my $1000 order and paid for the shipping. I got all of the tools in 3 days.

Jeff Kerr
07-03-2007, 5:35 PM
I agree with the others. I also bought from them and had no problems.

Funny thing is, I also had most of my stuff taken while on vacation about 5 years ago and Grant and I live in the same town. :eek:

I guess those thieves had a pretty good year back then. :o

Gary Herrmann
07-03-2007, 6:18 PM
Another positive vote for Tyler Tool.

Ralph Okonieski
07-03-2007, 7:21 PM
Purchased router at very good price. Shipped fast and securely. No afilliation with them, just a satisfied customer.

Dave Sweeney
07-03-2007, 7:35 PM
Add me to the list of satisfied customers.

Anthony Anderson
07-03-2007, 7:42 PM
I bought a 24" Omnijig, and they were excellent to deal with, and received the Omnijig very fast. Regards, Bill

Marc Prudhomme
07-03-2007, 7:43 PM
Hello all,
I have never dealt with tyler tool but a fewmonths ago I had a negative comment about a certain ma and pa shop and I have regret it ever since.Between the nasty IM from members in here and the company calling me very other week ,it was way more hastle than what it was worth.
So my advice to anyone in here is keep your negative comments to yourself or you will regret it.
Marc
Oh by the way ,the exception to this rule is harbor freight.I guess its ok to rank on them if you want.The funny thing about that is that I have bought many things from them and have not had any problems whatsoever.Go figure huh

Paul B. Cresti
07-03-2007, 11:00 PM
Marc,
Well if members here or anywhere else IM you with nasty comments about your honest opinion...you know what I would say??...lets just say I can not type it. As far as the company hounding you well I would let the public know about that too. I posted this question because I did not know anything about this company and before I send 600+ to them I would like to know everyones experience with them, good or bad.

Bob Marino
07-03-2007, 11:23 PM
Paul,

Several years ago I bought my DW TS and accesories from Tyler. As I remember they were friendly, helpful and quick on shipping.

Bob