PDA

View Full Version : Local High School Fund Raising

Ken Salisbury
02-09-2004, 10:48 AM
This morning I met with the principle, 3 teachers and the heads of the 5 major student organizations at Madison County High School here. The teachers and students were very receptive to organizing a fund raising activity both within the school and in the immediate community.

The heads of the students' organizations are putting together a plan for the school to participate. One student suggested the 5 student organizations compete between groups. The thought was for the winning group to have a drawing of the members names to win a Corian pen/pencil set which I gladly volunteered to supply with the winner's name engraved on the set.

It gave me a warm feeling to see the enthusiasm the students exhibited to supporting this project.

Julie Wright
02-09-2004, 10:53 AM
Way to Go - GO Students!!!

Jerry Stringer
02-09-2004, 2:34 PM
Good job, Ken . . .

But you haven't seen the Burleson High School Elks in action yet!

We accept challenges seriously!

:^)

Jerry

Ken Salisbury
02-09-2004, 4:32 PM
Good job, Ken . . .

But you haven't seen the Burleson High School Elks in action yet!

We accept challenges seriously!

:^)

Jerry

I will relay your challenge to the students. Even though they are only a 500 student school I am sure they are up to the challenge. :)

Jerry Stringer
02-10-2004, 12:25 AM
I will relay your challenge to the students. Even though they are only a 500 student school I am sure they are up to the challenge. :)

Ken!!

Already looking for any excuse you can find!!!!

We MAY consider a handicap!!! (Depends on the numbers, first!!!!)

Thanks!

Jerry