PDA

View Full Version : Woo-Hoo....another media article coming!!

Dennis Peacock
02-15-2004, 12:08 AM
I was contacted yesterday by the Arkansas Democrat Gazetter (largest paper in the state). They want to come out on Feb 27 to do a story for the FPP and get it out to everyone that gets a Sunday paper. Talking about exposure for Arkansas!!!!! I'm excited and I know I will get some turning volunteers from the Little Rock area if I just knew who they were. With this article....I should have a few calling to help turn pens.!!!

On another note.....I got an article put in our Corporate Weekly Newsletter. I now have people donating money and some wanting to supply small amounts of sandpaper to help the project.!!!!!

Things are looking up in Arkansas..!!!!!

Ken Salisbury
02-15-2004, 8:31 AM
I was contacted yesterday by the Arkansas Democrat Gazetter (largest paper in the state). They want to come out on Feb 27 to do a story for the FPP and get it out to everyone that gets a Sunday paper. Talking about exposure for Arkansas!!!!! I'm excited and I know I will get some turning volunteers from the Little Rock area if I just knew who they were. With this article....I should have a few calling to help turn pens.!!!

On another note.....I got an article put in our Corporate Weekly Newsletter. I now have people donating money and some wanting to supply small amounts of sandpaper to help the project.!!!!!

Things are looking up in Arkansas..!!!!!

Great Dennis! ! - it just takes time and persistance to crack the media. After the article appears in the paper, don't be suprised if other media outlets contact you.

Waymon Campbell
02-15-2004, 9:00 AM
Way to go...Dennis.