PDA

View Full Version : File help

Jeff Chumbley
06-11-2008, 11:31 PM
Here is an ai file that I cannot see. Can anyone help me with it? I dont think you can upload an ai file here so if I could email it to someone that would be greatly appreciated.

I have X3

Jeff

Jerry Hay
06-11-2008, 11:41 PM
Send it to me I will be glad to see what I can do with it for you.

Skip Weiser
06-11-2008, 11:52 PM
Jeff, you can zip .ai files and post the .zip file. Jerry will probably fix you up though.

Skip

Jeff Chumbley
06-11-2008, 11:52 PM
either send me an email or give me ur addy....

lasersedge at pacbell dot net

Thanks

Jeff

Jerry Hay
06-12-2008, 1:44 AM
Skip is awesome too (don't tell him I said that he might get a big head).
I sent you an email I will do what I can to get it done for you.

Jerry Hay
06-12-2008, 9:59 PM
Where did you get that file? I have tried everything to open it and nothing. There is a thumbnail and that is all. I am thinking that it a corrupt file and you should get another sent to you. I have tried Photoshop, Image ready, Corel photo, corel draw, Laser master 8, Illustrator, acrobat (reader and full acrobat), and inkscape all with nothing. I am stumped. I will open it tomorrow on my spare laptop and see if it gets any thing open and let you know.

Jeff Chumbley
06-13-2008, 9:19 AM
Thanks for trying Jerry. This is a customer file and he hasnt responded back to me with my request for another file.

This is to be engraved in a wooden book. The order could be a good one but I need artwork to work with. He taped a transparency on the book and asked me if I could work off of that.

Sorry for the flash but at least it did hit right where it looks like it belongs haha.

Jeff

Doug Griffith
06-13-2008, 10:24 AM
You can send it to me as well. I'll give it a shot.

macskinz at yahoo dot com

Kevin L. Waldron
06-13-2008, 9:14 PM
Anyone tried HiJack,or Flexisign-Pro?