PDA

View Full Version : firefox 3.0

Craig Hogarth
06-17-2008, 7:27 PM
I downloaded the new version of firefox today and now I can't cut and paste any artwork into corel. Not a big deal, but definitely annoying.

Joe Pelonio
06-17-2008, 8:11 PM
Did you try Ctrl C ctrl V instead of edit, copy edit paste?

Craig Hogarth
06-17-2008, 8:23 PM
just tried it, still doesn't work.

Btw, it does text, just not pictures. I'm doing screen shots to take pictures off the net or saving the picture if it's large.

John Noell
06-17-2008, 9:04 PM
Same thing here. However, I can paste into EVERY other program beside X3. (I have never seen buggier software than CorelDraw. It is truly amazing for a program of that age and that many revisions. I am an ex-developer of software and I would have fired my coding staff for this many goofs.)

Scott Shepherd
06-17-2008, 9:14 PM
There's a really good plugin for Firefox that captures anything on the screen called "fireshot". Have a look at that plug in and see if it fits your needs.

Todd Schwartz
06-18-2008, 10:04 AM
I am a big FireFox and Thunderbird fan. What I have been reading FireFox 3 is one where you need to wait a bit to download and install. On such a major release there are bound to be areas that need some additional attention that are not noticed until it hits the masses. Also a lot of the plug ins have not yet been written for FireFox 3. I am all for cutting edge, it is the bleeding edge that I try to stay away from, especially on production devices.

Todd