PDA

View Full Version : Need 10" x 3" oval aluminum

Richard Savidge
07-09-2008, 1:52 PM
I have a client that wants their logo on a piece of 10" x 3" oval aluminum. Anyone know where I can pick this up (or close to these dimensions)?

Thanks for the help

Mike Null
07-09-2008, 3:34 PM
try here

http://www.idplates.com/b-nbb.html

David Lavaneri
07-11-2008, 12:38 AM
Richard,

I believe ID Plates has a $75 minimum charge, at least for custom work, which that oval may fall under.

If it's only one piece you need, a shop with a rotary engraving machine should be able to cut that shape from sheet stock.

David "The Stunt Engraver" Lavaneri

mark lowe
07-11-2008, 2:03 AM
I have a client that wants their logo on a piece of 10" x 3" oval aluminum. Anyone know where I can pick this up (or close to these dimensions)?

Thanks for the help

What finish do you need on the aluminum? What thickness? Give me some details and I can probably help you out.

Mark
sector1design@cox.net

Gary Hair
07-11-2008, 1:20 PM
Richard,
Now is a good time to become friends with your local metal fabricators. I found one here that can laser cut aluminum, stainless, mild steel, etc., and is very willing to do the small jobs for me as well as the big jobs.

Gary

Richard Savidge
07-14-2008, 11:53 AM
Thanks for all of your help. I did contact the idplates people and David was right about the pricing. Can't make that work. I have contacted some local people but, amazingly, they aren't getting back to me. So much for people hungry for business.

Mark, I sent you an e-mail. Thanks