PDA

View Full Version : AZ Turners Gathering Nov 15th 2008

Mike Vickery
09-22-2008, 4:03 PM
Each year I host a day long turners gathering at my shop in SE Gilbert.

This year it will be on Saturday Nov. 15th. It runs from about 8 or 9 in the morning till late afternoon.

If you are interested in coming PM me you e-mail address and I will put you on the distro list.

If you have something you wish to demonstrate or something you would like to see demonstrated let me know and I we will try to get it on the agenda.

Pictures from last years gathering can be found http://www.distinctiveturnings.com/mikevickery/index.php?option=com_easygallery&act=categories&cid=22&Itemid=38

Maybe we will finish turn the Mulberry bowl we roughed out last year :D

Mike Vickery
09-24-2008, 12:10 PM
David got your message and you have been added.

Anyone else?

Jason Clark2
09-24-2008, 12:38 PM
You know I'll be there.

Jason

Brett Baldwin
09-24-2008, 3:15 PM
I'll be there, barring any conflicts that may be thrown my way. I'll remember to bring some turnings this time too.

Mike Vickery
09-24-2008, 4:34 PM
I'll be there, barring any conflicts that may be thrown my way. I'll remember to bring some turnings this time too.

Brett - sent you an e-mail invite to this since you were at the last one. If you e-mail adress has changed PM me so I can update it.

Mike Vickery
10-21-2008, 2:36 PM
I have just sent out an e-mail to everyone I had listed as wanting information about this get together. If you wanted information and did not recieve the e-mail, please PM me with your e-mail address and I will send it out to you.

Chris Stolicky
10-21-2008, 2:54 PM
Ah man, I would love to. However, I will be heading out that way on Thanksgiving and will be there through the following week. The outlaws live in Queen Creek. I'm still trying to get the FiL into turning. He has a blast on my mini lathe when he comes to visit.

Nancy Laird
10-21-2008, 3:44 PM
Mike, wish I could commit to be there again, but have some other stuff going in November. If I can see my way clear to get to Phoenix, I'll "show up"--otherwise, don't count on me.