Hi Folks-- Remember that this weekend is the 14th Annual Wood Days Festival at the Canterbury Shaker Village in Canterbury NH. Both days are filled with all types of woodworking displays, demos, and there's live music continuously both days. The village is open 10AM to 5PM both Saturday and Sunday and the $13 admission gets you a tour of the village and into the festival. There's something for every type of woodworker to watch including: timber framing, wood canvas canoe work, chair caning, Shaker and Nantucket basket making, scroll saw work, Windsor chairmaking, both hand and power carving, dovetail box making, bandsaw lumber milling, power and treadle lathe turning, 18th century furniture making, steam bending, inlay work, and a set of displays and demos by members of the NH Furnituremasters Association. I'll be there doing hand tool making with hand tools and displaying some of my Chester Toolworks stuff. Other vendors include: North Bennett Street School, Homestead Woodworking School, Crystal Creek Wood Products, Woodjoy Toools, Tuckaway Timbers, Goose Bay Lumber and Sawmill, and a bunch of others I forget.

If you can make it please drop by and say hello .