Thread: Turner Photo Galleries

Turner Photo Galleries

If you are a Turner and have a gallery, please send me a PM if you wish to be added to this list. Remember, under each gallery photo is a textbox where you can enter your comments. If you like what you see, please let the gallery owner know! Also keep in mind that your comments are there for the world to see!

Please let me know if a link no longer works.

Bernie Weishapl

Bert Solis

Brian Effinger

Curt Fuller

Curtis Rosche

Daniel L Miller

Dave Halter

David Pearson

David Woodruff

Dewey Torres

Diane Hall

Don Orr

Gary Conklin

Gary Kvasnicka

Gary Zimmel

George Guadiane

George Morris

Greg Ketell

Harvey Ghesser

James Combs

James Mahan

Jeff Nicol

Jim Kountz

John Altberg

John Keeton

Kelvin Burton

Ken Glass

Kenneth Walker

Marc Himes

Mark Burge

Mark Hubl

Maria Alvarado

Michael Jasani

Mike Fuson

Mike Peace

Rick Flink

Rick Prosser

Roy Dick

Russell Dietrich

Russell Neyman

Scott Conners

Steve Schlumpf

Ted Calver

Thom Sturgill

Tim Thiebaut

Tony Greenway

William Bolen

How to create your album and post photos:

After you are logged in, click on the 'USER CP' link in the upper left margin at top of page. This takes you to your personal control panel.

The 2nd section down on the left side is labeled 'Networking' and the last entry there is for 'Pictures and Albums', click it.

Click on the link 'Add album'. On next page is where you enter the title of your album and a brief description of what it holds. You also select if your album is to be private or public. Public - anyone on the web can see it; Private, only those on your friends list can view and comment.

Click on the submit button and the next page allows you to upload your photos. Click on 'Upload Pictures'. Please note that there is a different size requirement as compared to posting regular photos.

Maximum File Size per Picture 97.7 KB, maximum picture dimensions 650 by 650 pixels. Pictures are supposed to be automatically resized to fit within these constraints but I prefer doing everything myself to remain in control of the
    final product.

Once you upload your photo to SMC, it will show you a thumbnail of the photo as well as provide a caption box where you can enter whatever text you want pertaining to that photo. After your album is established, you can edit your photos or the album at any time.
    Last edited by Steve Schlumpf; 10-10-2011 at 4:01 PM. Reason: add to the list