Thread: Sawmill Creek Gallery

Sawmill Creek Gallery

Is this new? Did the Creek guys sneak in a new upgrade without telling us?

If you click on someone's name, there is now a choice to view their Gallery. I made one to see what it was like and it says you can add up to 60 pictures.
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Steve,

The Gallery function has been available since last April when we did the last vBulletin upgrade. We announced it and all of the other goodies that were added, some people didn't get the word...probably because they don't read the announcements

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    Steve,

The Gallery function has been available since last April when we did the last vBulletin upgrade. We announced it and all of the other goodies that were added, some people didn't get the word...probably because they don't read the announcements
    I think I read it and like most 'mericuns have a very short attention , .. uh, ummm. what were we....
    ?
    "I love the smell of sawdust in the morning".
    Robert Duval in "Apileachips Now". - almost.

Laserpro Spirit 60W laser, Corel X3
    Missionfurnishings, Mitchell Andrus Studios, NC

Mitchell,

Contributors can setup multiple picture galeries, go to your UserCP to use the option. To see if someone has a galery or multiple galeries click on the name, then select "View Galery" from the drop down list.

We also have Blogs and you can setup custom user groups or geographic groups if you prefer, then invite your friends or neighbors to join your group.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    We also have Blogs and you can setup custom user groups or geographic groups if you prefer, then invite your friends or neighbors to join your group.
    Thanks Keith.....guess I just never noticed it before.

Blogs too, huh? I guess I didn't notice we had those because I've never been invited by any of my "friends or neighbors".......
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

what anouncements??? I guess i should pay more attention.
    Epilog mini 24 with 45 watts
    X3
    More wood working tools then I deserve

Announcements? We have announcements?
    The only announcements I ever see are those saying Steve is going shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by john w. Love View Post
    the only announcements i ever see are those saying steve is going shopping.
    ... again!! :d:d:d:d
    Dave J
    Forums: Where all too often, logic is the first casualty.

Hey Guys,

When I try to View gallery it says I do not have enough privileges.........how do I overcome this???

Cherws Willo

I would guess that only contributers can access. Its only 6 bucks....well worth it.
    Epilog mini 24 with 45 watts
    X3
    More wood working tools then I deserve

Willo, Your status shows you as a member, not a contributor. Is that correct? I'm guessing that would be the problem. Oops, Thad beat me to it!
    Margaret Turco

60 watt Universal V-460, Coreldraw X4

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Johnson29 View Post
    ... again!! :d:d:d:d
    Dave, you and John are more than welcome to come to the mall with me next time!

Maybe I'll start a shopping blog..........