Thread: Safety DVD recommendations

Safety DVD recommendations

Hi,

Can you guys recommend some safety related DVD. I'm acquiring more power tools such as Larger drill press, bandsaw and some routers and it would be nice learn safe method of using power tools in general.

thanks, David

I don't know about DVDs, but if you have a Woodcraft store near you, they offer an afternoon class that covers basic power tool usage and shop safety for about $20. Unlike a DVD, you actually get to use the tools too.

Hi David,

Marc Adams has a shop safety DVD. Hendirk Varju's DVDs are very safety oriented. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to these, but a google search should find them quick enough, if not PM me.
    Have a Good One,
    Brent

SPCHT

Blog Entries
    I have the Marc Adams DVD - it's great and well worth the chips in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Hi David,

Marc Adams has a shop safety DVD. Hendirk Varju's DVDs are very safety oriented. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to these, but a google search should find them quick enough, if not PM me.
    Keep the info flowing on this topic, I especially worry about my new, more powerful drill press.