Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neanderthal wisdom/FAQs

David, sorry I didn't see this earlier. As stated in the sticky note just add/reply to this thread with the URL of the post you want added and under what topic I can make changes in the sticky, or you can PM me. Only moderators can make changes to posts so you will have to get hold of one of us.
    The means by which an end is reached must exemplify the value of the end itself.

Zahid,

I would like to nominate the following thread for chisel making...

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=130183

Thanks,
    Josh

Sorry for not being very responsive these days, work is killing me and I don't venture into SMC as much as I'd like to. Anyway I have added this chisel making thread in the FAQs as well as an article by Jim on augers.
    The means by which an end is reached must exemplify the value of the end itself.

Just added a flint lock pistol thread by George Wilson. He has added a lot of his projects in the last few weeks, I plan to start adding them, but chances are I will miss a few. so if you have any favorites who are fit to be added to our FAQs, just post a reply to this thread with a link or title of what you want added and where.

How about Shave Horse/Mule articles on the best of the best? ???
    Philip