Thread: Woodworkers Journal Scam . . .?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs down Woodworkers Journal Scam . . .?

Has anybody else received unsolicited, the first of a series called The Complete Woodworking Video Collection?

This is the way it works, they send it and tell you IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT, just return it . . . .or discard it . . . I discarded it . .

Well I don't want it and I don't think I should be responsible to get it back to them.

Now for the best part, they send a dunning letter every month they call a reminder telling you to send money or send it back. Well the first letter that came with the DVD said either send it back or discard it . . . Well I looked at it, it was what I did not feel was worthwhile info, so I threw it away as they said I could. Now I am being inundated with reminders . . . .

Time Warner has some really good CD's with the oldies, and this is exactly why I won't buy them . . . They never stop sending crap to you . . .

I guess that is my punishment for being stupid enough to subscribe to WOODWORKERS JOURNAL MAGAZINE . . . . I like the magazine, but their business office sucks big time . . . I probably will not renew . . . I'm paid up through 2010, but I get a letter telling me I need to renew at least once a month . . .
    Last edited by Steven DeMars; 02-09-2009 at 9:10 AM.
    Support the "CREEK" . . .