Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damask Stencil - Wedding Invites/Programs

Damask Stencil - Wedding Invites/Programs

I'm getting married in 4 months and we're about to send out our wedding invitations. On our wedding website, we've use the damask graphic (see attachment). Does anyone have this graphic in vector format? I'd like to see how I can use our laser to incorporate the design into our wedding (invitations or Church program). Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jeez....sorry to hear that....

You have a website?????
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Bryan, when I import into corel and click bitmap then quick trace, it seems to work. I had to change the line width from none to hairline. It did not work well on the area with your names.
    Margaret Turco

60 watt Universal V-460, Coreldraw X4

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clarkson View Post
    Jeez....sorry to hear that....

You have a website?????
    LOL . . .

Bryan, I can't help you with this. I just wanted to say congratulations and I love the idea!

Steve, having your own wedding website is the "norm" now. Glad I ain't gettin' hitched! Not because of the website thing, just in general!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Boy oh boy, the both of you are cracking me up! Steve very dry (love that). Belinda I thought you were already married, what would you want to be going through that again for??

Anyway, trying to find a pattern like this one has made my eyes go blurred. There are several different times. I couldn't find the exact one, but I did find these pics (they are tiff so they will trace easily in Corel) see if they might help.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Corker View Post
    Boy oh boy, the both of you are cracking me up! Steve very dry (love that). Belinda I thought you were already married, what would you want to be going through that again for??

Anyway, trying to find a pattern like this one has made my eyes go blurred. There are several different times. I couldn't find the exact one, but I did find these pics (they are tiff so they will trace easily in Corel) see if they might help.
    Nope, not married. Been there, done that, and all I got was a lovely divorce decree. I swore if I ever married again instead of buying a wedding band I would just tattoo a ball and chain on my ring finger. I'm just in an extended stay relationship without a warranty. Or, as my mother prefers to call it, livin' in sin . . .

Thanks for the file!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    Bella Terra

Belinda,

Sounds good to me, sin can be fun!!
    Linda Tetreault
    Laser Impressions
    Epilog Mini 45 watt
    Corel X5

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Cowan View Post
    I'm getting married in 4 months and we're about to send out our wedding invitations. On our wedding website, we've use the damask graphic (see attachment). Does anyone have this graphic in vector format? I'd like to see how I can use our laser to incorporate the design into our wedding (invitations or Church program). Thanks!
    Can you get them to send a better quality image as you are paying for there services ,I'am sure they would oblige. It would give someone a better chance to work on something.
    Marriage is like a hot bath. Once you get used to it, it's not so hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Tetreault View Post
    Belinda, Sounds good to me, sin can be fun!!
    Hellooooo Linda!!!

Hellooooo Linda!!!
    And posted by a man with such a sweet, innocent little face.

Bella Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson View Post
    And posted by a man with such a sweet, innocent little face.
    Hellooooo Belinda!!!

Blog Entries
    Belinda,

Must I remind you of your own sigline?

Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5

Hellooooo Linda!!! Hellooooo Belinda!!!
    Down boy.. Down... Ain't you married?
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

14. Are these any good for you

I tried to vectorise them for you

The names didn't come out as clearly as I'd have liked
    so I've taken the names out of one.

Regards

Roy N.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Roy N.
    from Birkdale on the Bay Brisbane, Australia
    Skype ID is roynicho

Windows XP...Gravograph LS 100 30 Watt...Corel Draw x4...Photoshop CS 3...GravoStyle 5
    and struggling with most of them...but enjoying it.

Nice job, Roy!
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong