Thread: Searching for a graphic

Searching for a graphic

I need a vector graphic of the classic lady bending over in the garden sign.
    I have looked all over an cannot find one.
    Thank you
    Doug
    Doug

Equipment: Universal 35W Laser, Roland Vinyl cutter, Roland SC-540 54" Solvent Print / Cut, HP L25500 60" Latex Printer,
    Seal 6500 Dual Heat 60" Laminator, Kodak 9810 8x10 Dye Sub, Kodak 6850 6x8 Dye sub, Nisca Color Plastic Card Printer,
    16x20 automatic Heat Press

Hey Doug you haven't seen my neighbour, it's kind of frightening. Is there such a thing as the classic lady bending in the garden?
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

I think I know which one you're talking about, the one that is just the lower half of the woman bending down? I'll see if I can find one, I've seen them in gardens around here.

im bored on lunch so i thought i would try to help...... not sure that this does help but after looking through google, istock, flicker, yahoo and a few garden sign sites to see if i could just photoshop one this is all i found sorry i was not much help but i did try

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thum...yingtulips.jpg

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thum...y-tree-man.jpg
    epilog legendEXT 120watts 36x24, corel x4, ps cs3, photograv 2.11

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet.

Whoops! Now they definitely are copywrited!

Not quite what I was looking for, Jacob seems to be on the right track. This link is similar to what I am looking for.
    http://www.fantasylawnornaments.com/...yBum_small.jpg

Thanks
    Doug
    Doug

Equipment: Universal 35W Laser, Roland Vinyl cutter, Roland SC-540 54" Solvent Print / Cut, HP L25500 60" Latex Printer,
    Seal 6500 Dual Heat 60" Laminator, Kodak 9810 8x10 Dye Sub, Kodak 6850 6x8 Dye sub, Nisca Color Plastic Card Printer,
    16x20 automatic Heat Press

Hey! Careful where you point that!
    Tim
    There are Big Brain people & Small Brain people. I'm one of the Big Brains - with a lot of empty space.- me
    50W Fiber - Raycus/MaxPhotonics - It's a metal eating beast!
    Epilog Fusion M2 50/30 Co2/Fiber - 2015
    Epilog Mini 24 – 35watt - 2006 (Original Tube)
    Ricoh SG3110DN
    - Liberty Laser LLC

I think I know her!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Corker View Post
    I think I know her!
    You gotta stop that Frank.

What gets beer off a monitor?
    Dave J
    Forums: Where all too often, logic is the first casualty.

Nothing Brightens the Garden Like Primrose Pants

This could be what Frank would be looking for:

My first post and it will probably be banned

My neighbor had a copy of this book, but all I remembered was the title and cover....

Good luck Doug, in your search.
    Last edited by Mike Null; 02-26-2009 at 5:18 AM. Reason: links deleted

Bruce

Your intuition is good. Those were quite mild but we try to moderate the forum to consider the younger generation of which we have a good number.

But welcome to SMC.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Way to go Bruce - two hours before being edited.... You beat my record... I think it was a couple days.... You'll fit in right nice in the creek....

It's cool - it's all in done in a good and fair nature... They even cut out one of my jokes from "Everybody Loves Raymond" show.... I just wish I could catch some of the juicy stuff before Mike does - he's an early riser though.... I'm fine with that - I'll take a couple hours extra sleep over juicy....

Anyway - to the original post - I believe you'll find that pattern on winfield collection web site or in their catalog - they are one of the big ones that have most of those big black silhouette cutout designs. There's a second, but you might have better luck posing the question over to the woodworkers forum.
    Steve Beckham

Epilog Mini 24 with 45 Watt, Ricoh GX 7000 Sublimation, Corel X3, Corel X4 and PhotoGrav, Recently replaced the two 'used' SWF machines with brand new Barudans.