Thread: Back Stabber Clipart Needed

San Jose, Ca soon to be Mariposa, CA "Gateway to Yosemite"
    Blog Entries

Back Stabber Clipart Needed

Hi Everyone,

I need some help finding black & white vector clipart depicting a back stabber or stabbed in the back.

Looks like my employer is planning some layoffs and it's only the lower paid union members that they are going after. The head of our college is making over $400k and most of the district office staff makes over $100k plus perks (some of them even get a $1500 per month housing allowance, even though they make over $200k a year).

We'll I'd like to make up some tshirts that show them "BackStabbing" the workers. So does anyone have a really good black and white vector I could use?

Ron Thompson
    Employee of Evergreen Valley College in San Jose, CA - USA
    [/SIGPIC] Epilog Mini 24 - 45 watt, 3 Melco Amaya's with DesignShop, Roland PC-600 Printer/Plotter, Roland Camm-1 and 1050 plotter and a 6 color 4 station screen printing press. CorelDraw X3,X4 and X5 plus PhotoGrav 3.0

Hope these will do it for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Man, that's harsh.....had to see what Frank had and opened them. Got a little carried away....
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

I guess this would not apply

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/swallax/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]Guess that this only would apply at my paying job
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Honey and Coco
    Steve / Sandy Wallace
    Lasting Laser Impressions

FaceBook - search Steven Wallace; Epilog mini 18 - 35w, rotary tool, Corel X3, PhotoGrav 3.0