Thread: One of my favorites....

One of my favorites....

I was cruising real estate sites and ran across this . It is a gazebo I built about 17 years or so ago, and I trimmed the house as well. It is all bent laminated CGV redwood. I made all of the parts including the curved brackets.

http://homes.point2.com/US/Michigan/...24-Photos.aspx

I miss doing that kind of work, seems everything I do now is pretty mundane.

That house is beautiful Larry. The trim and gazebo work is fantastic. I can see why you consider anything else to be mundane. The setting is very picturesque, but I bet it gets cold in the winter.

The listing is very strange. It states "Style:Single Story," which is obviously incorrect. I'm assuming the the $7,000 Weekly must be the price for renting the house for a week, but that isn't really clear.
    Don Bullock
    Woebgon Bassets
    AKC Championss

The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.
    -- Edward John Phelps

Don, you can drive your truck on the lake right now, so ya its cold. We got 10" of snow last night, I'm just so over this winter stuff. Yuk!

It is $7k a week. Funny story: When I was working on the Gazebo the owner and his neighbor were having an over the fence conversation about the merits of their respective helocopters. Just boggles the mind...

I would move if I could find an area that could keep me busy with this kind of thing, this area is in the dumper. The automotive industry is my customer base, so......

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Edgerton View Post

I would move if I could find an area that could keep me busy with this kind of thing, this area is in the dumper. The automotive industry is my customer base, so......
    I'm sorry. Even here in Southern California the building industry isn't doing very well either, but I'm sure that the problems here are nothing like the area you're in. Hope things improve for you soon.
    Don Bullock
    Woebgon Bassets
    AKC Championss

The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.
    -- Edward John Phelps