Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I finally built it, Work Bench!!

Thanks

Your comments really mean alot!! I have been doing woodworking for over 20 years and this has got to be the best TOOL that I have built for myself. I am just all grins!!

I still have the drawer fronts to get done and should have them done this weekend.

Meanwhil, I am buidling a gun cabinet to be donated to the Local Pheasants forever and having the extra bench right now is just great.

I will miss the old one but am excited to get the new one wrapped up and for my son to start using it as well. He helped alot on the bench and maybe that is why it means so much.

Any way.. thanks for all your comments and I am really glad that you all have enjoyed.

Thank You,

Gary
    GW Custom Woods

Nice bench Gary. Real nice bench...

Great job!

Great job Gary. That's what I want to make too. like you said, it's one of my dreams also. good work

Very nice Gary.

You don't want to hear this now that it is done, but there's room for another one of those vises right next to that one. Then, you can hold down HUGE pieces while you work on them. Also, I'd miss a smaller vise on the front left corner.

It is beautiful; I've never seen such a massive work bench.

Beautiful bench. Large top, plenty of storage and lots of weight. That's a nice addition to the shop.