Thread: Praying Hands Holding Rosary Image

Praying Hands Holding Rosary Image

Hi Everyone,

Would you have this image in your collection? I have tried a few off google images and they are not turning out right. Wondering if anyone would have this in their clipart or images.

Thanks so much,
    Phyllis

Hi Phyllis,

Have you checked out the CorelDraw clipart CDs? Under the "Faith" directory there are a couple of praying hands files. You might be able to modify them by adding a Rosary draped over the hands.

I did not want to include the Corel file as attachments since I'm sure they are copyrighted or for use by the owner of the software.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks,

Mike DeRegnaucourt

Axiom AR8 Pro CNC, 60-Watt Epilog Legend 36EXT, Prusa MK3 3D Printer, SE-DC16, Powermatic Bandsaw, JET Lathe, Craftsman Lathe, Rigid Drill Press, Excalibur Scroll Saw, Craftsman Tablesaw, Delta Dust Collector, JET Air Filtration, Craftsman Planer, Old Craftsman Jointer, JessEm Router Table with Porter Cable 7518 Router, etc...

Aspire v9.5, CorelDraw 2021, Corel Video Studio 2019, ShaderMap Pro, GIMP, Mesh Mixer, Fusion 360, Sculptris, Google Sketchup, etc...

Thanks Mike,

I do have those images, and I might try that. Thanks for responding. Have a great day,

Phyllis

Hi Phyllis,

I hope it works for you. If you get the Rosary part worked out, I'd love to see the final result.

Hope you have a great day as well.
    Thanks,

Mike DeRegnaucourt

Axiom AR8 Pro CNC, 60-Watt Epilog Legend 36EXT, Prusa MK3 3D Printer, SE-DC16, Powermatic Bandsaw, JET Lathe, Craftsman Lathe, Rigid Drill Press, Excalibur Scroll Saw, Craftsman Tablesaw, Delta Dust Collector, JET Air Filtration, Craftsman Planer, Old Craftsman Jointer, JessEm Router Table with Porter Cable 7518 Router, etc...

Aspire v9.5, CorelDraw 2021, Corel Video Studio 2019, ShaderMap Pro, GIMP, Mesh Mixer, Fusion 360, Sculptris, Google Sketchup, etc...

Hands with Rosary

Frank must be asleep. I think this is one of his.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    EPILOG LEGEND 32 60 WATT, CORELDRAWX5, PhotoGraV2.11, strip heater, PUNTA GORDA, FLORIDA

praying hands

Try this one
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ron, I think you saved it in 14. Most folks have lower versions.
    Tim
    There are Big Brain people & Small Brain people. I'm one of the Big Brains - with a lot of empty space.- me
    50W Fiber - Raycus/MaxPhotonics - It's a metal eating beast!
    Epilog Fusion M2 50/30 Co2/Fiber - 2015
    Epilog Mini 24 – 35watt - 2006 (Original Tube)
    Ricoh SG3110DN
    - Liberty Laser LLC

Thanks to all you guys for responding! James...your image is perfect, thank you so much, and to everyone that responds when a call for help goes out! Very Cool!

Sincerely,
    Phyllis