Thread: Need Black Bear Graphic

Need Black Bear Graphic

Hi Everyone,

Pulling stuff off google images is not my favorite thing to do, nor am I good at cleaning it up to make it look good. Does anyone have some good black bear (realistic looking, not cartoon) images? Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Phyllis

Hi Phyllis, Have you looked at these? http://www.fws.gov/r9extaff/drawings/bear.html

Hope that helps!
    Margaret Turco

60 watt Universal V-460, Coreldraw X4

Thank you Margaret,

I completely forgot about that site. I am still looking for different images so if anyone has some they would like to share I would really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
    Phyllis

San Jose, Ca soon to be Mariposa, CA "Gateway to Yosemite"
    Blog Entries
    Phyllis,

Try www.iStockPhoto.com
    and search for bear or grizzly.

I paid $15 for a great line drawing of a Grizzly Bear.

Ron in San Jose
    [/SIGPIC] Epilog Mini 24 - 45 watt, 3 Melco Amaya's with DesignShop, Roland PC-600 Printer/Plotter, Roland Camm-1 and 1050 plotter and a 6 color 4 station screen printing press. CorelDraw X3,X4 and X5 plus PhotoGrav 3.0

Is there a way to search for just line art on istock?
    X-660 Universal Laser, 60 watt
    Corel Draw X3
    HP Laptop
    PhotoGrav 3
    Nikon D40
    Adobe Photoshop CS3
    Rotary Atachment
    US MH 871 34" Vinyl Cutter

Phyllis,

See post number 6 in this thread for a really nice Bear While your there look at the wolf, Indian and wizard in post number 8.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...zly+tattoo-art
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 03-26-2009 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    Phyllis,

See post number 6 in this thread for a really nice Bear While your there look at the wolf, Indian and wizard in post number 8.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...zly+tattoo-art
    Hi Keith...I was checking out the link. Do you know if he sells the clipart on CDs? Looking at those earlier posts, it looked like they were seliing the artwork on CDs but when I went to the site I do not see an option to purchase the clipart.
    Thanks,

Mike DeRegnaucourt

Axiom AR8 Pro CNC, 60-Watt Epilog Legend 36EXT, Prusa MK3 3D Printer, SE-DC16, Powermatic Bandsaw, JET Lathe, Craftsman Lathe, Rigid Drill Press, Excalibur Scroll Saw, Craftsman Tablesaw, Delta Dust Collector, JET Air Filtration, Craftsman Planer, Old Craftsman Jointer, JessEm Router Table with Porter Cable 7518 Router, etc...

Aspire v9.5, CorelDraw 2021, Corel Video Studio 2019, ShaderMap Pro, GIMP, Mesh Mixer, Fusion 360, Sculptris, Google Sketchup, etc...

Well I'm still confused by the description of the request, which is why I was holding back a little. Phyllis you asked for a black bear. Isn't that a smallish bear, but not a grizzly? Realistic and not cartoonish I hope doesn't mean that you want photographs of animal life, because I found many on a google image search. Anyway I'll post these and see if they might be what you need. The more specific you are the easier it can be finding them.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Frank,

Excellent as usual... Keepers !!!! Thanks !!!!!

AL
    1 Laser, 4 CarveWrights, Star 912 Rotary, CLTT, Sublimation, FC7000 Vinyl, 911 Signs, Street Signs, Tourist Products and more.
    Home of the Fire Department "Epoxy Dome Accountability Tag and Accountability Boards".

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Corker View Post
    Well I'm still confused by the description of the request, which is why I was holding back a little. Phyllis you asked for a black bear. Isn't that a smallish bear, but not a grizzly? Realistic and not cartoonish I hope doesn't mean that you want photographs of animal life, because I found many on a google image search. Anyway I'll post these and see if they might be what you need. The more specific you are the easier it can be finding them.
    Their big enuff to make a few beef eater busbys from Frank.. Their made from Black Bear fur, Just ask PETA ha...
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

PETA... People Eating Tasty Animals?.... O' the other one.....

AL
    1 Laser, 4 CarveWrights, Star 912 Rotary, CLTT, Sublimation, FC7000 Vinyl, 911 Signs, Street Signs, Tourist Products and more.
    Home of the Fire Department "Epoxy Dome Accountability Tag and Accountability Boards".

Mike,

I'm not sure what happened to JD Crowe of Tattoo-Art. At one time he was actively selling his art work online but I don't know what his status is these days. I have a complete set of his CD's, like any collection there is a portion that is excellent and some that would never be used. The good stuff is ipressive to laser engrave.