Clarification on question about Ryobi battery charger

Hello again,

I have a couple of the cordless Ryobi One+ 18 volt cordless tools, and I’m still trying to understand the issue of battery charging. I have the older type blue Ryobi tools, not the new lithium ones, and my battery is the yellow one, not the lithium one.

According to the manual and also according to what a Ryobi representative just told me a few minutes ago, the charger that I have (model P111) does NOT have any way to indicate when the battery is fully charged.

I know that some of you have indicated that the red light goes out or turns green when the battery is fully charged, but this is not the case with this charger, and that’s why I’m posting the question again.

The Ryobi rep said that the charger that I have (the P111) requires about 10 hours to fully charge the battery. She also said that Ryobi makes another charger (a P110) which will charge the battery in 1 hour! She said that the “better” charger is also sold by Home Depot.

So my question is, what model charger are you guys using for your non-lithium Ryobi One+ tools? If you’re using the lithium type, please don’t respond, because I’m only interested in information on the non-lithium type.

Thanks again,
Louis