Thread: New Hermes B4 beveler

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Hermes B4 beveler

Does anyone have, or know where I can get an operations manual for a New Hermes b4 beveler? I called Gravograph and was quoted $35 for an electronic copy of the manual?!?!?!?!? Most anywhere else you can download a manual for free.
    Jeff
    Laser's Edge Engraving

Epilog 24TT 45watt
    Corel 12, X3, X5

B4

Jeff

Sorry I don't have a manual but I do have one
    are you having a problem?
    if so maybe I can help

ken
    Epilog Laser, CNC equipment, Corel X3 & 4, Aspire

Welcome to the wonderful world of New Hermes. What do you need to know? It is a really simple machine. I probably have the manual somewhere if you really need it.

Mark
    ULS X-2 660, Corel X3, Haas VF4, Graphtec vinyl cutter, Xenetech rotaries (3), Dahlgren Tables, Gorton P2-3, New Hermes pantographs (2), and recently, 24" x 36" chinese router. Also do sublimation, sand blasting, & metal photo. Engraver since 1975.

Hi Mark,

It needs a belt, the spring on the base that keeps the tension to the belt is a little bent off. Just looking for how to adjust this n that, the only ones I have used are from fellow shops that are already set up.
    Jeff
    Laser's Edge Engraving

Epilog 24TT 45watt
    Corel 12, X3, X5

I have 3 scans of the manual. Unfortunately, the forum won't take tif files. If you want to email me (or PM), I will send them to you.

Mark
    ULS X-2 660, Corel X3, Haas VF4, Graphtec vinyl cutter, Xenetech rotaries (3), Dahlgren Tables, Gorton P2-3, New Hermes pantographs (2), and recently, 24" x 36" chinese router. Also do sublimation, sand blasting, & metal photo. Engraver since 1975.