Thread: Corel copyright symbol help

Lake Tapawingo, a suburb of Blue Springs, a suburb of Kansas City, MO. The Kansas City you know is in Missouri.

Corel copyright symbol help

How can I get corel to NOT make the copyright symbol when I type (c)?
    Thanks to all who help.

2. Hi Tom,

Go to tools, options, QuickCorrect and uncheck Replace text while typing.

Or you can delete that replacement from the list and leave replace text on.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Easy fix

Tom,
    Here is what is happening... Look under the drop down menus 'Tools' 'Options'. In the options window look under 'Text' 'Quick correct'. You will note under replacement text that the '(c' or the '(c)' will be replaced with the © symbol. Merely deselect the "replace text while typing" radio button and click on 'OK'. This should correct the problem listed in your thread. Let me know if this helps.

Steve
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Honey and Coco
    Steve / Sandy Wallace
    Lasting Laser Impressions

FaceBook - search Steven Wallace; Epilog mini 18 - 35w, rotary tool, Corel X3, PhotoGrav 3.0

Joe beat me to the punch

Joe,
    I am glad that you verified "for me" that what I was telling Tom was correct.

Tom,
    My cousin lives in Gladstone MO and is the Under-Sheriff in Clay County.
    No Help with traffic tickets, made his son pay any that he got.

Steve
    Steve / Sandy Wallace

FaceBook - search Steven Wallace; Epilog mini 18 - 35w, rotary tool, Corel X3, PhotoGrav 3.0

Lake Tapawingo, a suburb of Blue Springs, a suburb of Kansas City, MO. The Kansas City you know is in Missouri.
    Thanks, I knew it had to be easy.

It is a small world

Joe,

It is a small world.
    But I wouldn't want to have to paint it.

His initials wouldn't be HB would they? Then the world would be even smaller!

And once again, thanks for the help. Corel's help menu doesn't really help a lot of the time, and a lot of that stuff is not intuitive for me.
    Last edited by Tom Bull; 04-11-2009 at 7:46 PM. Reason: Personal greeting

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Bull View Post
    Joe,

It is a small world.
    But I wouldn't want to have to paint it.

His initials wouldn't be HB would they? Then the world would be even smaller!

And once again, thanks for the help. Corel's help menu doesn't really help a lot of the time, and a lot of that stuff is not intuitive for me.
    Tom actually I just looked at the county website and I guess he is no longer the undersheriff. He was a former FBI agent and his name is Roger Yates.
    Steve / Sandy Wallace