Thread: Vendor Question

Vendor Question

Does anyone know of a vendor where you can purchase wooden serving trays, at wholesale pricing, or wooden boxes but mostly serving trays.
    God Bless,
    James & Zelma (Psalm 18:2)
    "Inscriptions Of The Heart"
    Texas
    ~A person is only as good as their word~

Here's a source for wood boxes http://www.cloverwood.com/ - Hope this helps - don't have a source for wood serving trays - Dennis Brooker

The only one I know offhand is Colorado Heirloom but they may not be in the price range you're looking for. http://www.coloradoheirloom.com/Serving%20Trays.html
    Margaret Turco

60 watt Universal V-460, Coreldraw X4

On Epilog's sample club website they have a wooden serving tray project and there is a link to the vendor.....I think the tray is $15.
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Zelma,

Sometimes you can find things like this at IKEA if you have one near you.

Dennis: Thanks for the lead but not quit ready to pay that price or should I say I am not ready to order quite that many . . . yet

Margret: Their stuff is absolutely beautiful and that is what got me started on this venture. If you look at theirs then that is what I've got on my mind. I would love to be able to afford theirs and who knows I may try it.

I really don't see a customer paying $60. or more for a serving tray . . . do you? Maybe, I don't know . . .

I guess the only option is to check with Ikea, we don't have one local, but within 80 miles, maybe.

I may have to sit this on the shelf for a while until I run across a good source but I will get back to it.

Thanks everyone for all your help, really appreciate it.
    Last edited by James & Zelma Litzmann; 04-18-2009 at 2:52 PM.
    God Bless,
    James & Zelma (Psalm 18:2)
    "Inscriptions Of The Heart"
    Texas
    ~A person is only as good as their word~

You'll find a couple here $7.99 & 14.99. http://www.ikea.com/us/en/search/?query=serving+tray
    Out of stock online, but the store always has stock.
    Tim
    There are Big Brain people & Small Brain people. I'm one of the Big Brains - with a lot of empty space.- me
    50W Fiber - Raycus/MaxPhotonics - It's a metal eating beast!
    Epilog Fusion M2 50/30 Co2/Fiber - 2015
    Epilog Mini 24 – 35watt - 2006 (Original Tube)
    Ricoh SG3110DN
    - Liberty Laser LLC

I think Michael's may have them in the unfinished wood stuff department.. Made in China no doubt..
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it