Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tour of The One Eleven Store

Quote Originally Posted by edward alexander View Post
    If you turn around from the planer to the back of the shop in the middle is the big work table, that's over the pit,the table is 7ft.x5ft. with a vise on one corner,-
    I see you have discovered the best use of cats in a shop: furry equivalents of sandbags, holding things still by lying on them.

Mr. Alexander appears to be too humble to show his work. I found his web page though. Beautiful stuff at <http://web.me.com/robertsalmon1/onee....com/Home.html>.

Just figures that you'd offer a cat. It's the only thing I didn't want from your shop.
    Please consider becoming a contributing member of Sawmill Creek.
    The cost is minimal and the benefits are real. Donate

I'd take the cats IF I didn't already have 3 living here and 4 and 5 who visit daily.

Beautiful shop. And the work is even better! Nice you found the link John and now we can see the man inside his work. Nice
    Last edited by Bill Blackburn; 04-27-2009 at 1:22 PM. Reason: can't spell ... lol

Thanks for the tour Edward.

Alex, that is some beautiful furniture. Oh, and one heck of a shop, too. Thanks for the tour.

(And thanks, John, for the link to his website.)

Wow! That is just amazing. I had to wipe my keyboard off before I could respond.

When I get my first shop built I had envisioned something roomy, and now I have visuals for my vision, well beyond anything I had imagined.

Once again, your shop is amazing!

I don't have anything to add, except to say WOW.