Thread: Clipart Contact Sheet

Clipart Contact Sheet

Hi Everyone!

Like most, I'm sure I'm not the only one to have a collection of clipart. I've seen contact sheet showing a "thumbnail" of the clipart with filename info listed below (to allow for easy retrival). I've played with XnView today and it does the job, but my options are limited and the end product isn't that great.

Can anyone recommend another solution?

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Retired Navy SHCS (SW/AW)
    Universal Versalaser VLS 3.50 30W / Corel X4
    God Bless

I like the Microsoft Clip Art viewer - lets you seperate, view, search and import.
    Steve Beckham

Epilog Mini 24 with 45 Watt, Ricoh GX 7000 Sublimation, Corel X3, Corel X4 and PhotoGrav, Recently replaced the two 'used' SWF machines with brand new Barudans.

You can also use Romcat (google romcat.exe) which allows you to search for cdrs using keywords.
    Xnview is great tho
    Rodney Gold, Toker Bros trophies, Cape Town , South Africa :
    Roland 2300 rotary . 3 x ISEL's ..1m x 500mm CnC .
    Tekcel 1200x2400 router , 900 x 600 60w Shenui laser , 1200 x 800 80w Reci tube Shenhui Laser
    6 x longtai lasers 400x600 60w , 1 x longtai 20w fiber
    2x Gravo manual engravers , Roland 540 large format printer/cutter. CLTT setup
    1600mm hot and cold laminator , 3x Dopag resin dispensers , sandblasting setup, acid etcher

There is a program called ACDSee which is very good for making contact sheets but does not always store thumbnails for eps and ai files. The only one that I found that is reliable for viewing and storing images is St Thumbnails Explorer which you can read about here: http://www.softfields.com/
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Thanks everyone. Will look into these today.

Kevin
    Retired Navy SHCS (SW/AW)
    Universal Versalaser VLS 3.50 30W / Corel X4
    God Bless