Thread: Tractor Tailer Clipart

Tractor Tailer Clipart

Okay, I'm at my wits end. I am throwing myself on your collective mercy! I am in dire need of a simplified 3/4 view of a tractor trailer rig for a large order which could work into several different products. I have looked everywhere and my client doesn't like anything that I have found. Would anyone happen to have something that might work.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to help me out.

Colleen
    Colleen Williams
    Epilog Mini 18 35W, Corel Draw X3, Roland EGX-20, Roland GX-24, Brother PR600C, HP Photosmart 8850, Epson 1280 for sublimation

have you tried the search option here at Sawmill Creek, this subject matter has been up before and people have posted
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Frank,

I did try searching and the only ones that I found were flatbeds with either a full frontal view or a full side view. I really need one that is 3/4 view with more of an eye level perspective than an overhead perspective.

Colleen
    Colleen Williams
    Epilog Mini 18 35W, Corel Draw X3, Roland EGX-20, Roland GX-24, Brother PR600C, HP Photosmart 8850, Epson 1280 for sublimation

Colleen

Here are a couple. See what you think.

Pete
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Peter!

I might just be able to use one of those. We'll see what he thinks of this one.

Colleen
    Colleen Williams