Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paint stir sticks in bulk??

I'm repainting and residing my entire house, both inside and out, by myself. So I need like a-hundred of them.

Did I mention that I'm also the plumber, electrician, landscaper and janitor? Oh yeah -- and I have a day job, too.

I think my time is better spent doing things other than hand-crafting my own stir sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Wolf View Post
    Com'on Jason, a block of scrap and five minutes at your new table saw and you could make a years supply. The time you spent running this thread and you could have made a life time supply.

Richard

Placed an order yesterday for 100 of them. Bought some Festool sandpaper while I was there just to make the shipping a little more worth it.

Thanks for the tip!

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Buxton View Post
    Google with "paint stir sticks" yields http://www.jamestowndistributors.com...ct.do?pid=2436

Eleven cents each in quantities of 1000.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason White View Post
    I think my time is better spent doing things other than hand-crafting my own stir sticks.
    I don't know Jason, go out and buy a branding iron for your home made stir sticks.

Nothing says "Quality Job" more than a painter who has custom made stir sticks branded "Hand Crafted by Jason White".

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Sheridan View Post
    Nothing says "Quality Job" more than a painter who has custom made stir sticks
    LOL!! Good one

Oh I love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Sheridan View Post
    I don't know Jason, go out and buy a branding iron for your home made stir sticks.

Nothing says "Quality Job" more than a painter who has custom made stir sticks branded "Hand Crafted by Jason White".