Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *OT* PayPal

*OT* PayPal

Anybody out there use the "Verified" feature of PayPal?

If, so, had any problems? I've been reluctant to use it as yet.

Thanks.
    wcturner
    in Hopkinsville, Ky.

"Knowledge Is Power"

"Git R Done"

I have been verified for a while now and no ploblems. It sure makes selling on Ebay easier. Chris

Same here, frequently sellers will only allow paypal to verified paypal accounts.

Good Morning:

I have been verified for a good while now and no ploblems. I prefer it to taking personal checks

Steve in Rainy NC

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)

Use it

I have been using PayPal verified for a long time. I use Pay Pal as the preferred payment method on my Web Site Store items. I have never had any problems with the Pay Pal process.

Same here... no problems, minor annoyance

Never had a problem with Paypal, been verified for over a year. Only issue I had is that by default it wants to use my checking account for payments and I can't figure out a way to set the default to my credit card. So, every payment I make I have to remember to hit the "other payment options."

Not a big deal, and I really love the convenience of Paypal.

-Randy

Hi W. C.

I read this and decided against being "verifyed"

http://www.paypalwarning.com/

If someone doesn't want my "un-verified" money then I will gladly go elsewhere.

Thanks
    The Large print givith
    and the fine print takith away

I was a little apprehensive, so I set up a savings account at a local bank to fund my paypal account. I've never had a problem and have used it both to pay and receive money.

I didn't like the sound of it to start with. Now I wouldn't touch it with a 10' pole.
    I usually find it much easier to be wrong once in while than to try to be perfect.

My web page has a pop up. It is a free site, just close the pop up on the right side of the screen

Thanks Richard

Richard,

Those horror stories from the paypal warning link you provided is much worse than I would have imagined. Everyone should read this.

We received an email the other day, supposedly from Ebay, requesting a lot of personal information that wouldn't ordinarily be conducted over regular email. I deleted it, and found out later that somebody has been scamming folks with this type message. They have all the Ebay logos and everything so as to extract credit card numbers, bank account numbers, etc, from unwary Ebay customers. We all have to be on our toes these days. Can't let down your guard for a moment!
    wcturner
    in Hopkinsville, Ky.

"Knowledge Is Power"

"Git R Done"

I've used a verified paypal account for 2 1/2 years not one problem,,I use a checking acct. that is seperate from my main checking account,,
    Mike

Hi W. C.

PayPal works wonderfully for many thousands of people, millions of times a year. I would suggest being careful. Because if it goes bad you won't care how many times it all worked great.

I very much like the way Chris dealt with it. That should be the model I will use if I am overcome by the urge to be "verified".

Thanks
    The Large print givith
    and the fine print takith away

I've been verified for about 1yr and used it for about 2yrs now, and I love it! I haven't had one single problem.
    Rob Smith
    WWW button below

Thumbs up Love it

It is great for paying and also receiving moola. No problems. Steve

Paypal

Could someone please explain exactly how Paypal works.
    Do they charge a fee/take a commisssion or use your credit card acct