Thread: Name that font

Name that font

Anyone know this font?
    Attached Images Attached Images

You may have some luck posting at whatthefont.com. The sheer volume of freebie handwritten fonts available on the web are astronomical.

I skimmed through my collection of major font designers and the "Cham" does not appear to match any of their handwritten fonts.
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

I believe that has been done with a Speedball pen. Unless my eyes are deceiving me the "a's" are different.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Back a few months ago, I went to the Adobe forum. There are guys there who breath the stuff. Got my font identifyed within the hour and it was not interchageable though. Used the computer Font finder and it said never made.

You gotta go through a few loops before getting the font-finder to work. I presume it would say your too does not exist.

Wm.

I agree with Mike, I think it was doing using a tablet and someone just wrote it. Being new to tablet's, I can see how someone would easily do that.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Steve

In the days before computers many many logos were designed by artists using Speedball pens. Coke is a good example as is the Lord and Taylor logo and others I don't recall.

I worked with one artist who culd do incredible things with the Speedball. Most of his work was making store signs.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Null View Post
    I worked with one artist who culd do incredible things with the Speedball. Most of his work was making store signs.
    I can't find the link offhand, but somewhere I have a link to an artist who does his work almost entirely using BIC ballpoint pens... and they're gooooood, shading and all.
    Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5

Thanks for all the requests. It was an easy font so I just traced it in Corel.