Thread: Kempston bits & blades?

Kempston bits & blades?

Anybody heard of 'em? They appear to be a Canadian company selling on Amazon. I need something to bring an order to $25 to get free shipping and was looking at their router bits. If they're Canadian made they're intriguing. If they're yet another rebranded Asian bit I'll continue to look. Thanks for any insight.

Curt

I've heard of them and have seen them on Amazon. Their some blades look like Freud copies, but I've never used one or heard from anyone else who has....maybe one of these days.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth....

They appear to be an importer from China and have their name put on the product. Don't know anything about them otherwise.

I bought a 24 tooth 10" rip blade for $29 from them. It's a great blade. It looks cheesy and I'm sure it won't resharpen as many times as my Forrest blade, but I couldnt' be happier with the value of it. I say give it a shot. Understand it won't be top-of-the-line but I doubt you'll feel fleeced.