Thread: Corel x3 question

Corel x3 question

On the menu bar I open "Windows," then click on "Color Palettes" to select both RGB and CMYK palettes. The CMYK lines up vertically on the right-- which is convenient-- and the RGB colors are in a box about 3"x3". When I first installed the program all the palettes were vertically arranged at the extreme right of the screen. I don't know why the RGB changed or how to get it back to its original vertical arrangement. Any help will be appreciated.
    Corel tech support replied to my email request with the information that my request was "How to" and would require paid telephone service. Great service...

try dragging it over......happens to me all the time.
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

help

go to window, colour palletes, select the RGB pallete. if the box doesn´t appear on the rigth, drag it there with the mouse.

I hope to be helpfull

Regards

Miguel
    Corel Draw x3, PS CS3, PhotoGrav 2.1,CamTech L5...

Once you get it set up the way you want it be sure and go to the "Tools" pull down and select "Save settings as Default".

Thanks to all