Thread: where can i buy cermark in bulk?

where can i buy cermark in bulk?

i dont like how long the spray can last and was wondering if there was another way to do it or where i can get more i have about 600 pieces that are 3 inches x 3 inches that need to be cermarked
    epilog legendEXT 120watts 36x24, corel x4, ps cs3, photograv 2.11

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet.

Yes, you can apply it with an airbrush. I noticed Laserbits has got a spray gizmo that fits on a can of compressed air for applying it also. They have a pretty good price on Cermark. I looked at Thermark (same stuff, they are a distributor) and the price looked higher for the glass and ceramic varieties.
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

I just ordered more and found Laserbits to have the best price. Most everyone wants about $272 for 500gm, however, Laserbits was $219. They do not carry the 1000gm size, which I prefer, but the price was still better per gm on e the smaller.
    Jack