Thread: Has anyone cut

Has anyone cut

The acrylic version of Linker Logs ???

As of yesterday (July 8,2009) the LinkerLogs Acrylic files have been downloaded 96 times...we'd sure like to hear how it's going. If you've cut them already let us know how it went, and if you haven't yet let us know if there's something we can do to help make it easier.

These files can be found here if you don't have them yet they are free and no registration is required to download them.

http://www.linkerlogs.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27

As I have mentioned before I would just upload them here but there not my files to do that with.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Angus Hines; 07-09-2009 at 12:04 PM.

Support the Creek Please
    DONATE ! .

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SKYPE# : CLASSICMARINE1

Hi Angus,

I'm one of the 96, and thank you for the link. But I do not have any plexi other than clear and rainbow (hmm, might be nice and girly). I have not had time to order any solid colors... but I will some day!

For me it's one of those "would be nice to try this someday" projects, so it will have to wait until I'm done with "real" work.

Thanks again, dee
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

My table is to small...

I'd love to try to cut it but my table is only 18.5 inches long and the longest logs are 22.5.

I could make the shorter ones though nso might try to give it a go for my grandson's birthday.

Regards

Roy N.
    Roy N.
    from Birkdale on the Bay Brisbane, Australia
    Skype ID is roynicho

Windows XP...Gravograph LS 100 30 Watt...Corel Draw x4...Photoshop CS 3...GravoStyle 5
    and struggling with most of them...but enjoying it.

Hi
    I just downloaded the file and yes I do plan to make them. I do not have any plastic to use at the moment but will order. I first have to get caught up on orders to get out but will do it and let you know if I come up with some more ideas. Thanks for the post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Uebner
    Trotec Speedy 300 45w, Xenetch 1313, Signature 8080 Plus, Baby Lock EM6

Just downloaded the file too. Nice concept! I've put this on my 'play list' and will definitely give it a try. I've got 7 grand kids and that's a lot of birthdays ...they would probably enjoy a set.

Thanks!
    David
    Epilog Legend 24TT 40w and Epilog Legend 36EXT 75w Lasers, ShopBot PRT4848 CNC Router, Roland SP300V Wide Format Printer/Cutter, BabyLoc 6-needle Embroidery Machine, Mini Lathe and Mini Mill, DeWalt DW737 Planer, Joiner, CorelDRAW X4 & X5, CorelDRAWings X4 , PhotoGrav, VCarvePro v4.6, Cut3D, Rhino v3.0, Aspire v3, ZBrush 3.