Thread: Perals befor Swine

Perals befor Swine

I am building a new shop which will be used for wood working only!
    After a donkeys age it is finally coming true, before I turn to dust.
    It is a 16X22' garage like building that a will never see the likes of a car inside it, let alone a bike or lawnmower.
    The previous "shop" was more of a exercise of moving things around until the thing I was working on got dinted or knocked over and I gave up. It deteriorated to building ity bitty things, the last thing I made was a smoothing wood plane, which was Ok but hardly wood working as I wanted to be doing. Don't ask where all this stuff went because most of it is not in the new one, including the 4 inch crack in the floor. What tipped the scales was all the water that ran in this spring and froze on the floor.
    So it needs another coat of stucco. And I am working on getting the inside set up just so, but I thought I would post a photo of how it looked so far.
    It has 500" of pex heating tubes in the cement pad with insulation under and around the pad. I will still have to insulate the inside.
    Here is the previous set up and the new one so far. The Rototiller is in their on a short say visa until I get the rest of the tools out of the garden shed.
    Cheers Ron.
    P1012688.jpg

P1014115.jpg
    Last edited by Ron Petley; 07-16-2009 at 12:01 AM.