Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wine Glass holder that fits on bottle

I do a lot of "laserbuzz" items and so I have a lot of 1/8 Baltic Burch. I also get some scrap from a cabinet maker that is also 1/8 and 1/4. I sand them and then put a clear laquar on them. They could also be painted but they seen to like the natural wood better. I also make wood key chains from wood with their names on them. I had a request to make coffee id for Decaf, Regular and Strong. I made the out of burch also and painted them and then clear laquard them. If you go to scroll saw forum here you can get a lot of good ideas and some free designs that will work with a little modification for the laser. I am sorry I do not have pictures yet, have been so busy have not had a chance. I will post some hopefully this next week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Uebner
    Trotec Speedy 300 45w, Xenetch 1313, Signature 8080 Plus, Baby Lock EM6

Curious

Under the "there is no stupid questions" category, do the people put the glasses in right side up or upside down?? I would like to draw up some of my own and I was just curious, would make the dimensions different. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Orton View Post
    Under the "there is no stupid questions" category, do the people put the glasses in right side up or upside down?? I would like to draw up some of my own and I was just curious, would make the dimensions different. Thanks!!

Every picture I've seen has them upside down:

-Garrett Nors

45w Epilog Helix ♦ Dahlgren Wizzard 2000ST (currently down for the count) ♦ CorelDRAW X3 ♦ Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop CS4

To answer your original question about where you saw these, www.coloradoheirloom.com has them.
    Epilog 35 watt, Rotary Attachment, Corel X-3

Thanks

Thanks so much. I figured it was that way but if you used the gadget as a kinda carrier for outdoors the facing up kinda makes sense. Not sure if I would want to carry a bottle and two glasses full of wine around, especially as I would probably be drinking it too.. LOL

Scott,

THANK YOU !!!!

AL

I make Wine Racks with my Carvewright, this will be a nice addition.
    1 Laser, 4 CarveWrights, Star 912 Rotary, CLTT, Sublimation, FC7000 Vinyl, 911 Signs, Street Signs, Tourist Products and more.
    Home of the Fire Department "Epoxy Dome Accountability Tag and Accountability Boards".