Hello everyone. I have been lurking in the Creek for months, but this is my first post. Here goes...

A never used 2 year old Agazzani 20-inch bandsaw - model NRA 460, has popped up on craigslist. The price is $1875. On the outside, this seems like a great deal compared to what I was originally favoring - a Laguna LT16HD. But after you add on the Driftmaster fence, take into account the smaller motor (3 Hp vs 4.5 Hp), smaller resaw capacity (13" vs 16"), no warranty - I am not so sure.

Can any Agazzani owners tell me the throat capacity and table size of the Agazzani 20"? Is the NRA 460 the same as the model B-20 from Eagle Tools?

I have read many many great threads on this forum about the relative merits of different manufacturers. I favor the Laguna because I really like the way they are pushing on bandsaw innovations. I understand the complaints that their customer service is reputed to be less than stellar. Hopefully that has improved. I am sure I would be happy with any of MiniMax, Laguna, or Agazzani, but what would a major tool purchase be without torturing myself with endless spec comparisons.

Thanks in advance. Glad I got the "first post" anxiety out of the way.
David