Thread: First Gloat

First Gloat

Having jealously read various gloats through the months I finally have one of my own....

I've made do with a track saw for my various projects, lusting after the new Unisaw (don't we all?) but looking for a low-priced Ridgid TS-3650 to get me started. One of my friends at work who has a 3650 bit the bullet and upgraded to a hybrid saw and he......GAVE me his 3650!!!! And I tried to pay him! Honest!

Yippee!!!

does your friend want another friend? Seriously, I thought my $150 3650 was a gloat. This beats that.... by a 150 bucks! Nice. Bet your buddy is getting a couple free rounds the next time you tip a few back. Enjoy the saw....

JP

edit: no pics, it didn't happen.

You do realize that until we see some pics, this gloat cannot be verified as true... And for complete authentication, you also need to be in the pic.

Chuck

Congrats, that's a good saw and a superb price.

Can't get any better than that! Sweet deal. Pays to be nice to people...
    I drink, therefore I am.

Congrats Mike! The LOML bought me a TS3650 and it has served me well. It's not a cabinet saw but it is certainly an step up from the old Craftsman direct drive contractors saw it replaced in my shop.

Again..Congrats!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Thanks, all! I'm looking forward to some great projects! Here's the pic.

The saw rails don't extend fully to the left because the PO had a sliding table there...don't know that this will be much of an issue but I can get replacements from Ridgid if I need to.

I added the Incra 1000 that was on sale at Amazon.

Behind the saw is the Ridgid jointer that I got on sale for $214 (see deals thread).
    Attached Images Attached Images