Thread: Any one in the NYC and New Jersey area heard of...

Any one in the NYC and New Jersey area heard of...

World Class Tiles?? I'm having trouble finding a Marazzi tile we used last year on one room, and have found this company on the internet that shows it. I've written them to see if they still have it available to them or in stock. Don't expect to hear back until Tuesday or Wednesday. But I can't find any other information about them like how long they have been in business etc., and just wondered if any of you in that area know about them, or have heard anything about them since they are based in Old Bridge, New Jersey.
    For the same amount of the exact same tile as another online vendor, and the same price per sq. ft., shipping at the other place is $189.00, and at World Class tile, it is FREE!!!! Just a little bit of a difference, huh?
    TIA for any insight you might be able to offer!! Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Well, Tom from sales with the company sent me a note from his blackberry...free shipping only applies to full pallet orders. But he did look at the web site and said that it was confusing, and he would get it changed Tuesday. Fair enough. So he will send me a shipping quote, but I'm sure it will kill the deal. Hopefully the tile is still available from Marazzi here locally. Guess we'll find out on Tuesday! Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.