Thread: folding business card holder

folding business card holder

I recall seeing an article for a folding business card holder very recently, but I can't remember which magazine and issue. I fanyone has come across the article can you give me a heads-up? I have too many magazine subscriptions to keep up.
    Gary

Gary,

There's a project for a business card holder in the Incra project book. If you Goggle "Incra wooden business card holder", you'll find several references to the process.

If I post the link here, I'll get spanked, so please try the search.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Bill Arnold
    NRA Life Member
    Member of Mensa
    Live every day like it's your last, but don't forget to stop and smell the roses.

There is also one from wood magazine.

The last email they sent out had the card holder plan in it that one could down load.

Gary,
    Thanks. I meant the "Wood" magazine project. I was able to download it which gives me a digital copy... and a paper copy for the shop. This is a real timesaver.
    Bill,
    I have the incra book that came with the template kit. I'll look there but the wood magizine version looks easy and I might only reduce the length to 4" so not much planning is involved.
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Muto View Post
    Gary,
    Thanks. I meant the "Wood" magazine project. I was able to download it which gives me a digital copy... and a paper copy for the shop. This is a real timesaver.
    Bill,
    I have the incra book that came with the template kit. I'll look there but the wood magizine version looks easy and I might only reduce the length to 4" so not much planning is involved.
    Gary, I made this card holder for my FIL last Christmas. The only tricky part comes when aligning the hinges pin holes. Takes a steady hand to drill holes that small.

Good luck!!

- Keith
    "Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker. "

I was thinking about that. They show the operation in a drill press so I think I'll follow that direction. The odd thing about the wood magazine article is that I was sure I saw it in a paper magazine but I must've seen it online.
    Off topic, I also started the rocking horse project from the October issue of "Wood". I'll post these as I finish, hopefully before Christmas.
    Gary