Thread: New CNC brand on ebay?

New CNC brand on ebay?

Professional-4-X-4-CNC-Table-Router-Machine-3-Axis_W0QQitemZ150377669564QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH

Anyone know anything about these? They have sizes all the way up to 5x10.
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 10-24-2009 at 11:38 AM.

Others will probably have good input, but the water cooled spindle leads me to believe it's a Chinese made system. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
    CAMaster CR-408 Cobra X3

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Savage1 View Post
    Others will probably have good input, but the water cooled spindle leads me to believe it's a Chinese made system. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
    Definitely Chinese made.
    The seller only has 33 transactions all positive but none from selling anything all as a buyer.
    he is located in NH, United States. there is a guy in that area that has been trying to sell Chinese routers for several years. I have heard that he has had some issues with delivery of ordered and paid for machines. This may or may not be the same guy.
    My best recommendation is never purchase a big ticket item from someone that has no feedback as a seller.
    Jim J.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Camaster Cobra 408 working table size 48 x 98
    Wincnc,AspireII,PhotoVcarve,Cut3D
    HX6090SE 60Wworking table 23”X36”
    LaserCut 5.3
    Coreldraw X3, photograV 3.0, Photozoom3

Sawmill Creek is financed in part through member contributions.
    Many members just like you have found extraordinary value in becoming a financial supporter of SMC.

Quote Originally Posted by James Jaragosky View Post
    Definitely Chinese made.
    The seller only has 33 transactions all positive but none from selling anything all as a buyer.
    he is located in NH, United States. there is a guy in that area that has been trying to sell Chinese routers for several years. I have heard that he has had some issues with delivery of ordered and paid for machines. This may or may not be the same guy.
    Oh, it could be "that" guy! I recall a recent message about the seller who keeps changing ebay ID's.

My best recommendation is never purchase a big ticket item from someone that has no feedback as a seller.
    Jim J.
    That is sound advice! Buying several cheapo items to obtain feedback in order to mislead buyers is common.
    CAMaster CR-408 Cobra X3

Beware of E-Bay Keith's of this world.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

We helped out a person that had one from NH and he could not get help. machine was wired wrong and control was not set right the tool (was a atc) came out flew across shop (was spinning at 18000 rpm) and hit a worker in the groin.

That is what I call a bad day in the office.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

Travis,
    If you are looking to buy think carefully about that machine it might be cheap up front but what about long term reliability? What about service?
    If you look at the posts on this thread, everyone here is or will be a camster owner. Or look in the other threads, they are mostly shobot owners. There is alot of support for people who have these machines. Shopbot has a great user forum will loads of support. Camaster has a program where they can access your cnc computer remotely to help you. Does this manufacture have any of this? It is something to think about.
    Camaster CR410 & Epilog Helix
    Prosperity, is something that business people create.......for politicians to take the credit for.

I Know it's "That guy".......those are 60cent items bought on ebay to get their rating up

And I have a 4x8 Hind site is 20/20 so to speak. I acctually emailed their sales dept. recently about a tool change router 3 times before I got a response........

I helped a guy get one set up in WV it was a small 24x36 ballscrew driven
    But it works and he is cutting stuff........
    Support is less than stelar.

I've seen much better stuff after I got mine but I will gladly share any info or pics if you are really interested.

Nick