Thread: Great customer service - Don Naples -Lapsharp

Great customer service - Don Naples -Lapsharp

Some years ago, I bought the LapSharp sharpening system, sharpened my chisels and planes (was impressed at the time) and as things happen, been too busy to spend time in the shop. That's changin' around and I wanted to get some info on the LS accessories and abrasives, I lost the manual and CD and I had forgotten plenty. Anyhow, I called WoodArtistry (LS) and spoke to Don Naples; actually Don spent over a half hour explaining all that I needed to have answered. This was not for the sale of the machine (big $), at most it was for some abrasives (small order/little$).
    Don was knowledgable (which I expected) helpful, friendly and genuinely interested that I buy just what I need and no more. There aren't too many companies with this type of customer service; unfortunately.
    Thanks again, Don.

Bob
    bob m

Good for you! I wish they would be more like that! joel @ TFWW is one of them, LV and LN are pretty hard to beet to! just to mention these guys!

Thank you for the compliments Bob. I enjoy talking to Lap-Sharp customers to learn from their questions. I then use this information to update the Operations Manual. Our current version is Rev 7.1 so if any customers want the latest version it is available for download.
    Don

It's always nice for the king of customer service to point out others who offer the same! Thanks for introducing Don to those of us who didn't know about him, Bob.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...