Ok, I know with out pictures this didn't happen, and I will get them posted as soon as I can. I went to the UPS shipping terminal this morning to pickup my saw. Called ahead to make sure it arrived, and it had. Hooked on the trailer, and went there. It took several minutes of waiting, but eventually one of the forklift drivers asked what I was waiting for. When I told him a Grizzly saw, he said "May be you better come back here and look at the boxes." I thought, O my, I hope this is not another of the many stories I have read on SMC. Well, the box with the fence rails and legs was all tore up, about 1/4 of the cardboard was missing, but there was a LOT of tape. So, I'm hoping all the parts are actually there. So far, it looks like I have everything, but haven't gotten that far in the assembly process. Of note, I called Grizzly customer service as soon as I got home, reported the problems, which initiated an "activity report". I had annotated the bill of lading of the damages. By this afternoon I had received another call from Grizzly asking if I had all the parts, and if I needed anything. At this point I said I didn't know if anything was missing, but would call back as soon as I got that far. She asked me to call on Monday and let them know if everything was there, or if I would need more parts. So....so far their customer service is right on top of this. Pictures to follow.