Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grizzly G0691 Picked up today

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Werth View Post
    I had to go get a longer service cord, as the 6 foot one it came with was about 18" too short. And I had to rewire my 110 circuit over to 220. BOY this machine runs SO quietly and smoothly compared to my Craftsman, it's unbelievable. I am impressed. Thanks Grizzly!!
    Yeah, I wish they would have put a ten foot cord on, too. Six just isn't enough, may as well be two feet! I made a 12ga/six foot/220v extension cord, but it would have been nice to have a ten foot cord already installed.

Nice saw and nice CLEAN shop. I need to get my shop cleaned up

Quote Originally Posted by Jim O'Dell View Post
    Woo Hoo!!!! Great news. Jim.
    Jim, better order yours....You are going to love this machine. I am impressed.
    Measure twice - cut twice - Still TOO short!

Clean shop

Thanks for the compliments on the clean shop. I had to sorta clean it up to move the old saw out of the way to get the new one in, but I like keeping a clean shop. I need to post pics on SMC workshop page. I put some on Wood Mag site, but not here. Coming soon.
    Measure twice - cut twice - Still TOO short!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Werth View Post
    Jim, better order yours....You are going to love this machine. I am impressed.
    163.00 to go and I will. But you know, I already know that when I have the money in hand to do this, all you guys will have bought up the current stock, and I'll have to wait a few months to get mine. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.