Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stereo cabinet

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Thien View Post
    So are the sides and doors sheet goods, or is the entire thing made from solid oak lumber?

It is beautiful, BTW.

Doors are sheet goods, sides and top are solid oak lumber... Thanks
    "All great work starts with love .... then it is no longer work"

Blog Entries
    It looks nice. How do you control the equipment with solid doors and where does the heat generated by the amp escape??
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Mark, what blade do you use to get such perfect 45 degree cuts along these long tops you create? Also, care to let us know what table saw you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Meyer View Post
    Mark, what blade do you use to get such perfect 45 degree cuts along these long tops you create? Also, care to let us know what table saw you use?
    There are a lot of great blades... Freud 50 tooth combo or the straight line rip.
    The Forest WWII is a great blade. My saw is the SawStop which I have had for many years. I had a PM 66 for a very long time and it is a great saw . This is technique mostly and not equipment. Try the cut with a square on a scrap.
    "All great work starts with love .... then it is no longer work"