Thread: Looking for line or rotating laser level

Looking for line or rotating laser level

I'm trimming out a foyer with frame and panel sections that I made, and the room has a lot of walls and doors making the installation pretty involved.

I would like to get some type of laser level that rotates and can beam a level line on all the walls at once, but anything I've seen like this is pretty expensive. Also, most of the tools I have found online show pictures of the tool but do not describe what it does very well.

Can anyone suggest a reasonably priced revolving laser level or similar type tool? (Under $200)

Thanks for any feedback.

This will do what you need.

http://www.google.com/products/catal...285&sa=title#p

James

i got a PLS 360 laser for a bargain off of craigslist.

I found one

Jim, I purchased a fantastic (for the money) laser level. It was a discounted, but new, level from Home Depot. It was a Black and Decker Bullseye kit. It came with 2 laser levels, a wall mount (with micro pins to temporarily attach to a will with minimal damage), storage bag for one level, and a tripod that stores the other level. Both lasers self level. One will shoot a veritical line, a horizontal line, or a grid. The other level will shoot a horizontal line, and can then be switched to 360 degree's...for wainscoat, trim work, tiling, cabinet installation, etc. I think the kit cost me $99.00! I thought it would be a try it-and-return-it piece of junk. I ended up keeping and, and have found it to be a really valuable tool...albeit a cheaper version of what I would normally have purchased. It is definately a homeowner/DIY'er version of better, more commercial systems. It is almost all plastic, but fairly well constructed. I would definately purchase it again, and it sounds like it might be a good fit for you, your needs, and your budget. Good luck.