Thread: Shop Cabinet Gloat!

Shop Cabinet Gloat!

Today I got 6 commercial grade, stainless steel clad, 36" base cabinets for free! I was on a job and had removed the cabinets yesterday for them to sell. They had a person who had bought some other cabinets I removed a few weeks ago and said he would buy them, but he never showed up today. They needed to get them out today to have the floor refinished and did not want to store them so they told me I could have them. Should look nice in the shop and last a lifetime.

Sounds good! The trick is to be in the right place at the right time. I cleared out a bunch of cabinets for my shop that the owner needed gone quick - but not stainless.

Adam, you only have 22 posts and I see that you just joined in September, so I wont hold this against you. But the standing rule is, no pics, didnt happen.... I think you get the hint..

CHuck

I thought of that.... It was raining when I got home so the cabs are still on the trailer backed into my garage. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow when they are unloaded. Thanks for the reminder

*shaking my head*

Rookie.

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger....then it hit me.